40% of people are apparently addicted to TV. The advent of Hulu and Netflix hasn't helped, nor has the general acceptance of Binge watching - which we all love to do , let's be real.
Here are the 10 signs you might need a TV intervention - if you fall into 5 of these...get help now.
1. You own at least one massive TV. The average flat screen is about 45 inches now. So, probably bigger than that.
2. You pay for things like Netflix and Hulu, AND you still have cable. Things like the NFL package also count.
3. Your TV is the focal point of your living room.
4. You notice yourself talking about your favorite shows a lot.
5. You check fan-sites or discuss shows online.
6. You have a favorite spot on the couch.
7. You tend to hog the remote.
8. You get excited and plan out what you'll watch days or weeks ahead of time.
9. You've lost sleep thinking about what'll happen in an upcoming episode.
10. You stay up late a lot, because you can't stop binge-watching.