The San Antonio Spurs announced they have released additional tickets for Friday night's game at the Alamodome. As of Thursday morning, 64,387 tickets are out for the game. The Alamodome was originally configured to accommodate 65,000 fans and it was adjusted due to the high demand for this historic event. The additional tickets are comprised of standing-room-only on the floor, single seats and seating with limited views.
The game will serve as the biggest celebration for the Spurs 50th Anniversary and will feature limited-edition merchandise, pregame and postgame parties in the H-E-B Plaza, a halftime performance by ‘90s rap duo “Tag Team,” a pre-game light show presented by Ticketmaster and more.
Game tip-off is set for 6:30 p.m. and fans are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy the many festivities celebrating the team’s first game back in the Dome since 2002. To avoid heavy traffic and limited parking options, fans are encouraged to take advantage of the extended VIA Park & Ride services, which will run from 2:30 – 11:30 p.m. Fans can find a detailed game day guide at Spurs.com/DomeInfo.
Listen to the game live on News Radio 1200 WOAI.
- 11:30 a.m.: Parking lots open
- 2:30 p.m.: VIA Park & Ride services begin from Crossroads and AT&T Center
- 3 p.m.: Free downtown parking begins at City Tower and St. Mary’s garages
- 4 p.m.: Pre-game fan fiesta opens at the H-E-B Plaza
- 4:30 p.m.: Doors open
- 6:30 p.m.: Game tip-off
- 9 p.m.: Post-game fiesta, presented by Michelob ULTRA, starts followed by fireworks at the H-E-B Plaza